I love salads and I've proven time and time again that they don't have to be boring. Not only is this Shrimp Cobb Salad one of my faves but it's also one of my favorite food photography shoots.
Go ahead baby, dig in!
HAWAIIAN GRILLED SHRIMP COBB SALAD + HONEY LEMON CITRONETTE
- Marinate shrimp in Pineapple Saffron Glaze and store in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Dice, slice and chop avocado, boiled egg, tomato and bacon.
- Grill corn using stove top grill pan or outdoors. Set aside and cool.
- Remove shrimp from fridge, grill shrimp til done. Set aside and cool.
- Arrange butter lettuce on plate and plate the rest of the ingredients sexy!
- Drizzle with Honey Lemon Citronette and ENJOY!